Protection of personal data
The personal data provided to us by you will be managed securely only for the purposes listed below.
• We will use your information to improve the experience on the site.
• We will take great care of your personal data.
• You decide when and how to receive messages from us.
Who we are and how you can contact us
We are Ralu Land Sustainable SRL.
Our registered office is located at Strada Mihail Cornea Nr.41 A, Iasi, postal code 700934, Romania and we are registered under no. J221260812020 dated 28.10.2020 with the name Ralu Land Sustainable.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 0040 751 834 747
What we use your data for
• To process your order or to fulfill your requests related to the placed order. For example, when you place an order you will provide your details (name, surname, billing and shipping address, phone number and email address). We will use this data for invoicing, order sending, sending messages by email or SMS related to the order stage.
• To comply with an imperative legal requirement. For example, we will use your name, billing address and email address to issue the invoice.
• To send electronic messages such as Newsletter (news, offers, useful information), if you have given us your consent. You can unsubscribe at any time from the Newsletter.
When we collect your data
• When you place an order for any of our products;
• When you create a customer account on the site;
When you subscribe to newsletters;
• When you contact us by email, telephone or messenger to ask us for information about a product or an order;
• When you take part in a competition, lottery or study;
• When you visit or browse our site.
What data will we process
• Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• The data needed to process a payment whenever you make a purchase. In the case of card payments, card data is NOT recorded or processed by us. They go directly to the payment processor which is responsible and ensures the security of the information.
• Contact details and content of interaction with us, by phone, e-mail or messenger applications.
• Information about your customer account, such as order history.
• To improve the services offered, the conversation with our consultants could be recorded. If you agree to authorize the registration, continue the call with our consultants. If you do not wish to do so, please close the call and contact us by other means of communication as set out above.
• See the Cookies section for details on what we collect using cookies, including advertising data.
How we will use your information
• We will process the orders and we will keep you updated with their evolution by e-mail or SMS. Automatic messages related to the status of your order (transactional messages) will be received as long as there is an order placed with us. They do not imply obtaining an explicit agreement;
• We will contact you if we need additional details for the order or if there are any problems related to it.
• We will answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products or the order placed.
• If you have given your consent, we will generally keep you informed about new products, offers or other information through Newsletters.
Why you see ads with Ralu Land when you browse online
The advertising you see online can be customized based on your browsing history. This is called interest-based advertising and is done through cookies used by the various sites you access.
We want the ads we provide to be as relevant as possible for you, that’s why we broadcast them through specialized platforms such as Google or Facebook.
To find out more about cookies please access the About Cookies section.
You can choose to opt out of such interest-based advertising by disabling cookies. Be careful, however, this will not completely stop the display of online ads, but they will simply not be customized according to your interests.
Passing of your data to third parties
We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
There are several categories of suppliers to whom we will send some information in order to be able to process your orders or to offer you a pleasant experience on our site:
• The companies that take care of the delivery of the packages, ie the couriers.
• Companies that help us operate (such as hosting service providers or online store management, accounting).
• Marketing platforms such as Google, Facebook, Mailchimp.
• State institutions, in order to comply with legal requirements.
How long the information will be kept
We will store your information for as long as necessary to provide you with quality services. If you wish to delete them, you may request this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete them unless there are certain circumstances or legal provisions to prevent this.
The right to rectify personal data
Based on a written request, sent by e-mail to email@example.com you can request free of charge, to modify or update the processed data.
The right of access to personal data
Based on a written request, sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org you can request free of charge, to confirm your processed data or to provide you with a copy of them.
The right to oppose the use of personal data
When the processing of your data is unnecessary, you have the right to oppose the processing by Ralu Land of your personal data. Please contact our team at email@example.com.
We will make every effort to help you, but if you still have dissatisfaction, you can contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing – contact details can be found at www.dataprotection.ro.
The right to delete
Ralu Land aims to process and store your data only as long as this is necessary. If you wish to delete them, you may request this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete them unless there are certain circumstances or legal provisions to prevent this.
The right not to receive marketing messages
If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages from Ralu Land regarding our products, you may choose to opt out of all marketing communications by unsubscribing to the Newsletter service.
If you opt out of marketing messages, this does not mean that you will no longer receive orders. You will still receive them.
For further details in this regard and on how to opt out of them, please see the Cookies section on our website.